BOWL SET - CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Warm soapy water rinse before use.
- Suction base must be clean/dry to get best suction onto surfaces, best suction results are if you push on the centre of the bowl.
-Silicone Bowls are top rack dishwasher friendly.
-Spoon is to be hand washed only, due to beechwood handle. Please do NOT leave soaking in water, a quick warm wash will suffice.
-To maintain longevity of spoon handle, you can occasionally rub an organic coconut oil on the handle.
-Dispose of bowl or spoon at the first sign of any significant damage.
If at any point after you’ve purchased our silicone bowl sets and they give off a soapy taste this is due to the silicone having an oil build up on the bowls surface. This is super easy to remove with a simple lemon or lime, cut the lemon or lime & rub it over the silicone bowls surface and let sit for 15-20 minutes and rinse with hot water.
For any stubborn odours that continue there after you can try soaking over night in vinegar. This isn’t a silicone issue it’s 100% food grade silicone that is FDA approved, it’s from oily food bases like pasta sauces or curries and the dishwashing liquid doesn’t cut through the oil or grease properly.
BUNNY TEETHER - CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- To clean bunny Teether simply wipe with a fragrance free/non toxic baby wipe or a quick soapy warm water wash.
- Due to the nature of beechwood we do not recommend you soak or leave your teether in soaking water. Do not put into a steriliser.
-Beechwood can wear down over time, to maintain longevity of your teether, you can occasionally rub an organic coconut oil on the beechwood part of the teether.
-Dispose of Teether at the first sign of any significant damage.
SILICONE FEEDING BIB - CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Warm soapy wash/rinse after use.
- Top rack dishwasher friendly if needed.
- Dispose of bib/s at the first sign of any significant damage.