BOWL SET - CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Warm soapy water rinse before use.
- Suction base must be clean/dry to get best suction onto surfaces, best suction results are if you push on the centre of the bowl.
-Silicone Bowls are top rack dishwasher friendly.
-Spoon is to be hand washed only, due to beechwood handle. Please do NOT leave soaking in water, a quick warm wash will suffice.
-To maintain longevity of spoon handle, you can occasionally rub an organic coconut oil on the handle.
-Dispose of bowl or spoon at the first sign of any significant damage.
BUNNY TEETHER - CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- To clean bunny Teether simply wipe with a fragrance free/non toxic baby wipe or a quick soapy warm water wash.
- Due to the nature of beechwood we do not recommend you soak or leave your teether in soaking water. Do not put into a steriliser.
-Beechwood can wear down over time, to maintain longevity of your teether, you can occasionally rub an organic coconut oil on the beechwood part of the teether.
-Dispose of Teether at the first sign of any significant damage.
SILICONE FEEDING BIB - CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Warm soapy wash/rinse after use.
- Top rack dishwasher friendly if needed.
- Dispose of bib/s at the first sign of any significant damage.